Palladian Savings Account
After expiration of any promotional rate, variable rate of interest is paid on the entire balance (which may change at any time after the account is opened at our discretion). There is a minimum initial deposit of $1,000 and maximum initial deposit of $100,000. There is no monthly account maintenance fee. Savings accounts may have subsequent deposits. Interest is credited monthly to the account. It’s an easy online account opening process and accounts can be viewed through PrivateNetBanking, our online banking service.
There are three different options for funding your account:
- Internal transfer (only for existing account holders of The PrivateBank)
- ACH debit from your account at another financial institution
- Cashier’s check or personal check mailed to The PrivateBank
- No checks payable to third parties
- No starter or temporary checks
- No foreign checks
There are three different options for withdrawing your funds:
- Call the Client Support Center at (844) 704-7882
and request a check
- Check must be payable as account is titled
- Check must be mailed to address on record
- Requests will be processed within 72 hours
- Internal transfer to another account at The PrivateBank (only for existing account holders of The PrivateBank)
- External transfer to an account owned by you at another financial institution.
Withdrawal requests made within the first 90 days of account opening will be sent back to the originating account via ACH (for accounts that were funded via ACH).
- Individual or joint account ownership only
- No account title changes will be permitted (exceptions would be allowed for death, incompetence, or other legally required reasons)
- No POD beneficiaries, authorized signers, custodians, etc.
- Initial account funding must be received within 10 calendar days from the date we receive your completed application
- Account applicants must be U.S. citizens and U.S. residents
- 10 business days on initial deposits made via check
- For savings accounts, subsequent deposits made by check only would have holds of 10 business days
Open a Palladian Savings Account today. Click Apply Now to start the process.