Palladian CD Accounts Offering 12-, 18- and 24-Month Terms
There is a minimum deposit of $1,000 and maximum deposit of $500,000. Interest is credited quarterly to the account. No additional deposits are accepted. We offer 12-, 18- and 24-month automatically renewable terms. It’s an easy online account opening process and accounts can be viewed through PrivateNetBanking, our online banking service.
Initial account funding must be received within 10 days from the date the account application is completed in order to receive the stated rate.
There are three different options for funding your account:
- Internal transfer (only for existing account holders of The PrivateBank)
- ACH debit from your account at another financial institution
- Cashier’s check or personal check mailed to The PrivateBank
- No checks payable to third parties
- No starter or temporary checks
- No foreign checks
Please note, a penalty may apply for early CD withdrawals.
There are two different options for withdrawing your funds:
- Call the Client Support Center at (844) 704-7882 and request a check
- Check must be payable as account is titled
- Check must be mailed to address on record
- Requests will be processed within 72 hours
- Internal transfer to another account at The PrivateBank (only for existing account holders of The PrivateBank)
Withdrawal requests made within the first 90 days of account opening will be sent back to the originating account via ACH (for accounts that were funded via ACH).
- Individual or joint account ownership only
- No account title changes will be permitted (exceptions would be allowed for death, incompetence, or other legally required reasons)
- No POD beneficiaries, authorized signers, custodians, etc.
- Initial account funding must be received within 10 calendar days from the date we receive your completed application
- Account applicants must be U.S. citizens and U.S. residents
- 10 business days on initial deposits made via check
Penalties for Early Withdrawal
- For 12-month CDs, the penalty imposed may be 90 days interest.
- For 18- or 24- month CDs, the penalty imposed may be 180 days interest.
- In certain circumstances, such as the death or incompetence of an owner of this account, the law permits, or in some cases requires, the waiver of the early withdrawal penalty.
Open a CD and start saving today. Click Apply Now to start the process.